Secret Punk Rock Trailer Park in Joshua Tree

You have to make a reservation on the website in order to be emailed the actual secret directions to the trailer palace in the desert, pretentiously called, for lack of a better tag, an "artists retreat." But that's really the only proper way to describe it since it serves no exact purpose. They have a recording studio, stage, trailers for vacation rental, pool, bar... Its a really cool idea and the themed trailers make you want to stay.

Even if you're not into vintage trailers, country, rockabilly, or punk rock music, the desert, or drinking, I'm sure the mention of top secret directions piques your interest as if I just said, "Hey, thanks for house-sitting for me, by the way, don't look in my closet, I don't like anyone to know what's in there... Okie dokie, here's the keys, you're totally alone and unsupervised, see ya in a week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment